Thursday, March 1, 2012

Words Worth Reading

I'm not posing any recepies this evening (the joys of leftovers) but I wanted to share an article that I saw today that really resonated with me.

A lot of my friends don't understand why I am so in love with CrossFit and eating Paleo. I could list a dozen reasons why I choose to live this way, but at the end of the day, I'm addicted because it has positively impacted my life.

Besides loosing weight, gaining muscle, and having boatloads of energy, I have noticed some pretty significant changes on the inside as well. The positive effects of this new "diet and exercise" plan have spilled over to almost every other parts of my life including friendships, relationships, work, attitude, the list goes on. I have noticed my mindset is more positive, and I am pushing myself to be better both inside and out of the box.

This article talks about the CrossFit Games and weightlifting but the advice could really be for any anything - work, relationships, life.

Take a read and let me know your thoughts in the comments! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Mental Toughness <------click


No comments:

Post a Comment