Friday, April 13, 2012

My New Favorite Snack

Sorry for the lack of posts lovelies! Things have been a little hectic over here but I didn't want to leave you hanging for too long...I promise I will get you some good stuff over the weekend.

I saw this snack posted on my friend Amanda's Facebook and I wanted to try it for myself. Ever since, I always try to have these three ingredients handy because it is so quick and yummy, and a great energy boost before a WOD.

You will need
  •  1/2 Sliced banana (or a whole if you are really hungry)
  • Boston lettuce leaves, washed and dried
  • Two heaping spoonfuls of Almond butter or Sun butter
Can I be lazy and let the pictures speak for themselves here? I roll the leaves in a paper towel for clean and easy eating. Enjoy!!




Stay tuned for some yummy things coming your way! Love! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment