Friday, July 6, 2012

Infused Spa Water

News flash! It's hot outside. Hopefully everyone is staying well hydrated and enjoying the weather as much as possible.

I have always had a problem with drinking enough water. I have even resorted to setting reminders on my phone throughout the day because I will leave work and realize that I literally have not had a sip of water! Not good.

 Whenever I make Infused Spa Water (aka water that looks fancy and has junk thrown in it), I always seem to drink it more frequently.

Lemon, Blueberry and Mint


Strawberry Basil


Other combinations I like
  • Cucumber and Lime or Lemon
  • Watermelon and Mint
  • Raspberry and Lime
  • Pineapple and Mint
  • Blackberry and Sage
  • Ginger and Lemon
This is a great way to use fresh herbs before they go bad, and the possibilities are endless! Leave a comment with other combinations you have tried and loved.

As a side note, I know you are very curious for an update on my kitchen assistant, Minnie. She has a new man in her life! His name is Buddy and I think he makes her very happy. His mom Danielle and I couldn't be happier! This little love fest was from a few weeks ago when I was watching Buddy while his mom moved into her new charming and adorable apartment. I see many play dates in their future.

They snuggled on the couch...
 Had some deep convos about life...
 Napped on top of each other...
 And ultimately became best fur-pals for life!
I know I'm a crazy dog lady and I wouldnt have it any other way.

Happy weekend friends!

1 comment: