Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Paleo Spiced Banana Bread

Maybe it's because my new loaf pan is just so darn cute, or the fact that my fiance constantly asks me to make them, but I just can't get enough of Paleo breads these days! I've already posted Pumpkin Bread and Halloween Bread, now it's time for Banana Bread! Expect to see a few more variations throughout the cold-weather season, cause there is something just so comforting about these breads to me!

Can I also take a moment to talk about my kitchen assistant, Minnie!?  She was the most adorable banana I have ever seen for Halloween this year! (no Minnie's were harmed in the making of this banana bread)



Ingredients
2 cups almond flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
4 really ripe bananas (mashed well)
2 tbsp honey
4 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
Pinch of ground cloves
Small dash of ginger powder

Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 375
  2. Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl
  3. In a separate bowl, add the mashed bananas, eggs, honey, and vanilla and mix well.
  4. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together, stir to combine.
  5. Fill batter into coconut-oil greased loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes
adaped from this recipe


Enjoy!

1 comment: