I made this last week along with the Green Chicken Drummies. Cauliflower rice is great because it cooks quickly, and mixes great with about anything that you may have extra in your fridge.
- 1 small head of cauliflower, separated in florets
- 2 large eggs
- 1-inch knob of ginger, grated with a microplane
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons of chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped mint
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Splash of coconut vinegar
- Splash of Red Boat Fish Sauce
Cook the egg in a small pan with a little salt and pepper. Flip over and cook both sides. Set aside and cut into thin strips when cooled.