Hopefully you aren't getting sick of breads yet, because I have one more coming! I've been in a big baking mood since the temperature dropped, and enjoy taking a slice to work to nibble on while I drink my coffee in the AM. Lately, I haven't had time to make breakfast, but that's my own fault. (colder weather = harder to get out of bed)
2/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp ginger
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup mashed, ripe banana (1 – 2 bananas, depending on size)
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup Enjoy Life brand mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a loaf pan with coconut oil
- Combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger in a bowl. Whisk to incorporate.
- Combine eggs, pumpkin puree, banana, honey and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix well with a whisk or hand blender. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45-60 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
|recipe adapted from|